RACE BEGINS IN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The participant acknowledges that the organiser of this event is is the Gravity Racing Association of Australia. The Association is a not-for-profit organisation that has the required authority to oversee the event.
- The participant acknowledges and undertakes to accept all decisions of the scrutineers and judges.
- Scrutineers will take all care in inspections but cannot be held responsible for faulty materials or workmanship of vehicles.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel any event or any certificate of registration, or to adjourn or cancel any event, for any reason they consider fit.
- The participant acknowledges that he/she enters the 2019 Gravity Racing National Championships entirely at their own risk.
- The participant acknowledges that he/she participates in races or practices at any time entirely at their own risk, and that no organiser, official, competitor, assistant or association of persons or companies is, or will be, responsible for making the participant do so.
- That the participant has thoroughly inspected the proposed road site and surrounds of the 2019 Gravity Racing National Championships, and has satisfied him/herself as to all and every danger therein and thereof.
- That no inspection by the organisers of other vehicles or equipment taking part on the day is required, and that they accept NO responsibility for the condition or performance of any other vehicle or equipment.
- The participant agrees to indemnify all such persons against all suits, actions, claims or demands brought against them as a result of his/her participation in the 2019 Gravity Racing National Championships.
- The entry form signatory certifies that all information given in this form is truthful and accurate. Age range entry restrictions to the Junior Soapbox divisions should be based on the age of the participant on race day, i.e. 19th October 2019.
- The word participant herein used shall extend to and mean the Parent or Carer of a driver under the age of 18 years and to include the driver listed on the entry form.
- Scrutineering will be conducted from 7.30am in the pit area at the corner of Wentworth and Fitzwilliam Streets, Port Kembla on the Wentworth Lane side and races will commence at 8.00am.